“Anonymous Information” means information not associated with or linked to your Personal Information; Anonymous Information does not permit the identification of individuals.
“Personal Information” means your contact information, including but not limited to, your name, date of birth, occupation, email address, telephone number, postal address, contact details, bank details or billing information and any other non-public information that is associated with your contact information.
“Services” means the services we offer through the website.
Collection of Information:
You browse the website anonymously. We do not require you to identify yourself or reveal any personal information while browsing through the website. However, you may not be able to access certain sections of the website or interact with us without your Personal Information. If you desire to register yourself on the website, you would be required to provide your Personal Information.
While you are browsing through the website, the website’s operating system may automatically record some general information about your visit, such as the date and time you visit the website, along with the address of the previous website you were visiting, if linked to us from another website and the type of browser you were using,
Personal information of individuals come to us in different forms, including, but not limited to:
- Donation Forms
- Volunteer/Intern/Job Application Forms
- Visitor Forms
- Contact Us Forms
- Email Communication
Use of Information we collect:
The general information automatically recorded while you browse the website may be used for statistical analysis, for tracking overall traffic patterns on the website and to gauge the public interest in the Foundation and the website. We may share general information such as anonymous user usage data, referring / exit pages and URLs, platform types, asset views, number of clicks, etc. with third-parties to gain a better understanding of usage patterns for certain content, services, advertisements, promotions, and/or functionality related to the Website.
All the personal information collected from you is used to extend services such as processing of donations, providing receipts, sending regular organizational updates (as opted for by you), respond to your queries to ensure that you receive the most appropriate and relevant information and any other activity of similar nature. The information is also used to maintaininternal confidential records of all our donors, partners, supports, visitors etc.
We may create Anonymous Information records from Personal Information by excluding information that makes the Personal Information personally identifiable to you. We may use this Anonymous Information to learn more about how visitors use our Website, to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track visitor movement, and to gather general demographic information for reporting purposes.
Security& Protection of Information:
The Foundation takes commercially reasonable physical, electronic and managerial precautions to prevent the loss and misuse of Personal Information under our control.
We respect your privacy and understand your concern of the use of the information we collect from you. That is why we at the Foundation are committed to protecting your personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction, for which we have adopted the following necessary measures:
- All the information recorded in our system, whether automatically recorded or provided by you, is accessible only by authorized employees and web Developer volunteers of the organization.
- The information provided by you on the donor page is encrypted and no financial and security details are shared elsewhere for any other purpose.
- As a policy, the Foundation, may share, sell, rent or display your personal information at any individual or organizational level without your consent or ordered by a court of law.
- The Foundation does not make any express or implied warranty with respect to security measures that it may employ from time to time for the protection of the general information automatically recorded or the Personal Information provided by you.
Sharing& Disclosure of Information:
- Access to personal information will only be given to those persons authorized by the Foundation and third parties engaged by the Foundation for administrative activities. We avail the services of third parties to provide donation facilities by means of cheque, credit/debit card payments or electronic fund transfers. While we ensure to the best of our capability that such third parties also hold your information in strictest confidence, we do not have 100% control over them and therefore we cannot guarantee complete privacy.
- Anonymous donor information may be used for promotional and fundraising activities for advancement of our organizational mission.
- The Foundation has collaborated with a third party for the functioning of this website. Such third party collects the traffic data at this website.
- The comments and photographs of our donors, partners, supporters, associates, collaborators, volunteers, etc. may be publicized as testimonials for promotional and fundraising purposes of our organization.
- In case of detection of any illegal or inappropriate activity by any user (individual or organization) on/in/within/of our website or confidential information and/or property or mishandling and/or harming of any of the Foundation donors, employees, partners, volunteers etc., the Foundation will disclose the information (with or without notifying you) as we deem fit.
- We reserve the right to transfer all the Personal Information and data with us to a third party in the event of a merger, acquisition or restructuring with such third party.
- We may share such portion of the Personal Information of our subscribers and supporters as we deem fit, with third parties hired or appointed by us to carry out any organizational activity or event, for the promotion or fundraising.
- The Foundation is not liable in any manner whatsoever in case of hacking, phishing or any such related cyber crimes for loss, damage or harm caused to you, whether direct, consequential or incidental, by the misuse of your Personal Information by a third party who is not an employee of the Foundation.
- Notwithstanding anything contained herein or in any other contract, whether oral or written, between you and the Foundation, the Foundation reserves the right to disclose any Personal Information provided by you without notice or consent as needed to satisfy any requirement of law, regulation, legal request or legal investigation, to conduct investigations of breaches of law, to protect the website, to protect the Foundation and its property, to fulfill your requests, to protect our visitors and other persons and if required by the policy of the Foundation.
Cookies are pieces of electronic information sent by our websites into the user’s computer to recognize them as safe users, especially during the process of registration. A cookie may enable the site holder to track how a visitor navigates through its site and the areas in which they show interest. Usage of these cookies is, in no way, linked to collection of personal details, nor to disclosure of your Personal Information in case you share them with us. To browse anonymously, you may set your browser to disable cookies or delete cookies. If the user rejects or blocks the use of these cookies, the user may not be able to use certain features of the website. Visitors may also choose not to accept cookies. Some product features and services provided by the Foundation may require you to accept cookies in order to be able to use the particular functionality or service. These cookies contain unique session ID’s, and may contain customer data is stored on the cookies.
Links to other Websites
All content on this website including graphics, text, icons, interfaces, audio clips, logos, images and software is the property of the Foundation and/or its content suppliers and is protected by Indian and international copyright laws. The collection, arrangement, and assembly of all content on this website is the exclusive property of the Foundation and protected by Indian and international copyright laws. Permission is given to use the resources of this website only for the purposes of making enquiries, making donations or operating project of the Foundation, if any. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance, of the content on this website can only be made with the express permission of the Foundation.
The Foundation will treat any feedback or suggestions you provide to it as non-confidential and non-proprietary. You grant the Foundation the right to use any feedback or suggestions you provide in any manner and for any purpose without any obligation to compensate you.
If you believe that, any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.