Dream Girl Foundation is registered NGO under Indian Trust Act, 1882.For our projects in Health as well as education sector we are completely supported by individuals and corporates who financially supports for the betterment of the young children who are going to be aspiring future of our nation. The support provided by them is really an appreciable support to our organisation.
“There is no exercise better for the heart than reaching down and lifting people up.”
Indian law now requires companies to give 2% of their profits to charity. After all, a bone to the dog is not charity. Charity is the bone shared with the dog, when you are just as hungry as the dog. So, a corporate can donate either with a bitter feeling that they are being forced or with open arms, as an opportunity to make a difference. Dream Girl Foundation has made charity easier than ever. A corporate can partner with Dream Girl Foundation and in turn help needy children by using one (or more) of the following partnerships:
1. Partnership For Non-Formal Education Centers:
World’s literacy rate at 86% (with some countries with 100%) dwarfs India’s literacy at a meager 74%. Poor literacy is one of the biggest factors thwarting the growth of India. We believe that an investment in knowledge pays the biggest interest. So, Dream Girl Foundation sets up Non-formal education centers in backward areas where children don’t have access or don’t attend schools. Dream Girl Foundation provides free of cost state of the art education to children who can’t afford schools. Our philosophy is Children must be taught how to think, not what to think.
Don’t feel like you are too small to make a change anymore and enroll with our NFE Partnership program because in learning one teaches and in teaching one learns.
Cost of operating one NFE center is 9 lakh Rupees.
A corporate can sponsor one or more NFE centers. It is up to the corporate to sponsor NFEs in nearby areas or far away areas. Details of all the children helped by the sponsored NFE center(s) will be shared with the corporate.
2. Partnership For Health Projects:
There is no feeling more appeasing than helping a terminally ill child. Knowing that your donation saved a child’s life and then that child grew up to be a doctor who saves others’ life is truly joyous and tranquilizing. You can get the same feeling as thousands of our donors’, by enrolling to our partnership for health projects.
Dream Girl Foundation firmly believes that the secret of the care of the patient is in caring for the patient. Dream Girl Foundation has so far helped hundreds of children with cancer, tumor and other lethal medical conditions. We don’t only provide financial support, but also give moral support to the family of patient. We believe that we only have what we give. Corporates can enroll to this partnership in one (or more) of the following 3 ways:
- Establishing fund: A corporate can establish fund and as many people as the fund allows will be treated. Details and genuine discharge summary of all the patients will be given to corporate on annual basis.
- Area-wise treatment: Corporate can choose to fund just the patients of a particular region.
- Disease wise treatment: Corporates can choose to fund patients of just a set of diseases. Corporate can choose the disease whose patients’ treatment will be funded.
3. Donation-In-Kind Drive:
A lot of times in life people think that only way to help destitute is funding money. But one thing the people forget is that a thing useless to one person can be a gift to another. You will be amazed to know how dear your “useless” things can be to poor children. So, corporate can inform its employees that donation boxes will be in the office for some time and that they can donate anything that they feel is useless. Employees can donate stationary, toys, clothes, medicines etc. For poor children nothing is useless, in fact they will see your donation as a blessing.
4. Payroll Donation:
Corporates can donate some percent of their employees income. This percentage can be decided on the basis of employee’s salary, grade or rank. For example, 2% of salary donation for all software engineers, 1% donation for all senior software engineers and so on. This kind of donation has been practiced by various MNCs such as TCS and Wipro.
5. Matching Donation:
This type of donation is very interesting. In this type employees are encouraged to donate. And the corporate doubles the total amount collected from donation of all employees. This acts as an incentive for employees to donate as much as possible because for every penny the employee donates, the needy children get 2 pennies.
6. Employee Engagement Program:
In this program employees of the corporate can volunteer to work with us. They can teach in NFE centers on weekends. Employees with technical skills can help us technically. Graphic designer can help us make an appealing poster that attracts donation. Web Developer can help us make a good web site that is easy to use and helpful for the person who is using it. We believe that no one can do everything, but everyone can do something. So, everyone has a way to help us and in turn help impoverished children.
Benefits Of Being Socially Responsible:
- Good Samaritan: Apart from doing a noble deed of helping children, your corporate will also act as a Good Samaritan by donating 2% of its profit and not breaking the law.
- Social Media Marketing: We will make sure to promulgate your good name through our Facebook and Twitter page. It is our job to make mass aware that somewhere there is a corporate that apart from making profit, is also going to great extent to help poor children.
- Tax Exemption: According to Section-80G of Income-Tax Act, the amount donated towards charity attracts benefits in form of deduction in taxes. This is a value-added benefit that makes the case for donating even stronger.
We , Dream Girl Foundation appeals all the corporate to provide their best support to us and help the needy people and contribute in CSR activities. Even your small contribution would be a great support for someone’s life betterment. Benefits to Corporate:
- Within the permitted activity as per CSR Rules under Companies Act, 2013.
- Eligible for deduction under Section 80G of Income Tax Act, 1961
- Projects will be customized as per donor’s specification. Any amount can be contributed, so no minimum or maximum requirements
- All the documents will be provided to you as per your requirements such as immediately preceding three financial years Balance sheet, Income & Expenditure Account, Registration Certificate, etc.
- Project Name will be decided as per Donor’s specifications and sector whether the Health sector or Education sector
- Promotions of your company on our Social Media Platforms and website.
- All the beneficiaries of the project will be available as per your convenience and meetings can be organised.
- Your funds shall be used on the sector you choose – Education or Health Care
- It increases your customer retention
- It helps in developing and enhancing relationshipswith customers, suppliers and networks.
- It will help in attracting, retaining and maintaining a happy workforce Save moneyon energy and operating costs and manage risk
- It helps in differentiating yourself from your competitors
- It helps in improving your business reputationand standing
- Provide access to investment and funding opportunities
- It will help to generate positive publicityand media opportunities due to media interest in ethical business activities
Our PAN is AABTD8681R
You may also join us as a Payroll Donation by which your employees shall be donating with you to the organisation by ECS Donation.
If you are interested in becoming our partner in our projects Please fill up the below form and give us an opportunity to work with your esteemed organization:
*This form is not for other NGOs. We did not ABLE TO SUPPORT ANY OTHER NGO DUE TO OUR OWN FUNDING PROBLEMS AND LIMITED RESOURCES. So please don’t fill the below form if you are an NGO*