Dream Girl Foundation is registered NGO under Indian Trust Act, 1882.For our projects in Health as well as education sector we are completely supported by individuals and corporates who financially supports for the betterment of the young children who are going to be aspiring future of our nation. The support provided by them is really an appreciable support to our organisation.
“There is no exercise better for the heart than reaching down and lifting people up.”
We , Dream Girl Foundation appeals all the corporate to provide their best support to us and help the needy people and contribute in CSR activities. Even your small contribution would be a great support for someone’s life betterment. Benefits to Corporate:
- Within the permitted activity as per CSR Rules under Companies Act, 2013.
- Eligible for deduction under Section 80G of Income Tax Act, 1961
- Projects will be customized as per donor’s specification. Any amount can be contributed, so no minimum or maximum requirements
- All the documents will be provided to you as per your requirements such as immediately preceding three financial years Balance sheet, Income & Expenditure Account, Registration Certificate, etc.
- Project Name will be decided as per Donor’s specifications and sector whether the Health sector or Education sector
- Promotions of your company on our Social Media Platforms and website.
- All the beneficiaries of the project will be available as per your convenience and meetings can be organised.
- Your funds shall be used on the sector you choose – Education or Health Care
- It increases your customer retention
- It helps in developing and enhancing relationshipswith customers, suppliers and networks.
- It will help in attracting, retaining and maintaining a happy workforce Save moneyon energy and operating costs and manage risk
- It helps in differentiating yourself from your competitors
- It helps in improving your business reputationand standing
- Provide access to investment and funding opportunities
- It will help to generate positive publicityand media opportunities due to media interest in ethical business activities
Our PAN is AABTD8681R
You may also join us as a Payroll Donation by which your employees shall be donating with you to the organisation by ECS Donation.
If you are interested in becoming our partner in our projects Please fill up the below form and give us an opportunity to work with your esteemed organization:
*This form is not for other NGOs. We did not ABLE TO SUPPORT ANY OTHER NGO DUE TO OUR OWN FUNDING PROBLEMS AND LIMITED RESOURCES. So please don’t fill the below form if you are an NGO*